In the development of any online solution, the concept of a strategy is often overlooked.
Mammoth Media have an experienced team that understand Internet strategy and can help your business achieve the online identity you deserve.
Every website or any sort of online venture requires a set of goals. Just as any marketing, product development or operational plan requires a strategy, so too does your presence online. Ideally, these strategies should be one in the same.
For your online presence to be effective in driving growth, your organisation needs a market driven and cohesive online identity. Choosing Mammoth Media will ensure appropriate web site design and online marketing technologies are used to achieve your online business goals. Essentially, we take the effort to understand what you want to achieve before we consider any particular technology solutions.
We consider three key steps when assisting you in developing an online strategy:
- The Future - We assist you in developing a well-defined statement of where you wish to be.
- The Now - We work with you to assess where you are now with your online presence.
- The Plan - We help you develop a simple and brief implementation plan to get from the now; to the future;
Like any successful methodology, our method for developing your strategy can vary depending on the size of your organisation and how ambitious your online goals are. Therefore this step can consist of a series of major workshops across numerous business units, or a simple chat over a coffee to talk about what you want to achieve online with your small business.
Similarly, the output from this step could be a full online strategy recommendation document, or a collection of dot points according to your stated requirements.
The important aspect of this process is not the thickness of the document at the end, but that your objectives for getting online, or improving your online presence are clear, not only for us, but for you and your organisation as well.
Some of the facets we consider when helping you establish your online presence include:;
- Selection of the right technologies to meet your requirements. We aren't going to recommend a $50k CMS for your cupcake store startup.
- Your requirements in relation to updating of content. Will you be doing it on a daily basis? Does it need to integrate with any other systems you have?
- Ensuring the graphic design of your site meshes with your target market
- Effective content for your website to engage your visitors
- Design for ease of use and performance
- Cost / benefit analysis of email marketing
- How to get the most from online advertising
- An analysis of benifits of extensive search engine optimisation (SEO) for your business
- Your ongoing maintenance and support requirements
Feel free to contact us for more information if you want to move forward strategically with your business online.